Hide
5 Posts

The Gallerist» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about assistants on the contract cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sheep Yeung
msg tools
I have read the rulebook a few times, and I still got a question about the assistants on the contract cards.

When I use an executive action to take the contract bonus on an unused contract.
I have to put an assistant on it.
Which, he/she will return to office once I fulfilled the contract.
(I hope i didnt make this worng)

Now, the question is:
If i took the contract bonus on an fulfilled contract.
If there any method that the assistant will go back to office?
I was thinking of drawing new contract cards, when there is no empty slot, and i replace the action-taken old card, the assistant will go back office

Do i get this correct??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Lauke
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Sponsored by AR147
mb
A fulfilled contract can only be replaced by a new contract. It doesn't matter if the other slots are free or not. In this way the assistant will go back to the office.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheep Yeung
msg tools
Jordan Kane wrote:
A fulfilled contract can only be replaced by a new contract. It doesn't matter if the other slots are free or not. In this way the assistant will go back to the office.

Thats mean i can replace the fulfilled card even there is empty slot?!
I guess i had to read through the rulebook once again
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't get a new ticket, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Lauke
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Sponsored by AR147
mb
On page 9 you can read it very well, not 100% clear but the example pictures will do the rest. The picture in the down middle picture shows it.

Quote:
The contract card taken is then placed on the Player’s board; on an empty contract space or over a previously fulfilled (face-down) contract.

If a contract is placed onto an empty slot, the Player receives the ticket depicted on the slot, taken from the box office.

If the slot contained a previously fulfilled contract, put the card face up on a discard pile next to the contract deck, and place the new contract on the space.

However, the Player does not receive the ticket printed on the space a second time. If there was an Assistant on the flipped order card, it is sent home (Going Home- see p. 6).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.