United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone do any online gaming? Specifically World of Warships, World of Tanks, or World of Planes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadow_Tracker wrote:
Anyone do any online gaming? Specifically World of Warships, World of Tanks, or World of Planes?

I use www.Dibs.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
Closest I get (for real, this time) is www.yucata.de
I don't have time for playing in big online worlds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did World of Warplanes waaaay back in the day - as in, right around release time, pretty much when it went live. Kinda got disenchanted with some changes they made, and so sort of faded out - haven't been back to look at it for quite some time. Should dust off the flight stick and check it out again, see what the state of the game is these days...

I did try World of Tanks also, but found I couldn't get into it as much - the learning curve was, for me, far too steep. I was the guy that was pretty much the free kill every match - and while that's fine and expected as I'm learning, I found my learning curve was nearly flat, so I never seemed to do any better - I was ALWAYS that guy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
I am a breathing time machine
badge
We're all in this together, and we love to take a bath!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Vassal count?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Harpring
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nothing serious. I don't really have the time to get sucked into an online game with a learning curve if I ever want to play anything else. I got pretty into Rocket League when it launched last Summer and played a bit of Star Wars Battlefront around the holidays, but that's been about it.

I'm real tempted to pick up Street Fighter 5, but I know I wouldn't end up getting a lot out of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.