Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barbara Leandri
United States
Westbrook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi this is an auction ending the weekend of Sun Feb 28th All games are like new unless stated otherwise,we normally sleeve all card games,bag chits etc..

-1 All bids must start at or above the minimum bid. Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts.

-2 The auction will end at a random time during the evening on Feb. 28th I live in the Eastern Time Zone. If you happen to get a bid in at the last second, great!

-3 Typically, I ship via USPS
I will ship the cheapest option for you. I will combine shipping costs if you buy more than one item. If you want insurance, let me know and I'll add the necessary charge. I'm not responsible for any lost mail. Once it leaves my hands, it is out of my hands. Items ship from zip code 06498

-4 Payment will be accepted via PayPal to billia@sbcglobal.net
-5 All sales are set up and completed on the BGG marketplace so they can get their 3%. I usually set up Marketplace listings the day of or after the auction is over and notify all the winning bidders.

-6 Serious bidding only. If you bid and win, then you need to pay within a reasonable time ( within a few days after I confirm the order). If you think there will be a delay in payment, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

-7 I will ship your game(s) within 3 business days of payment, usually sooner than that.

-8 More items may be added at any time, so keep your eye on this auction.

Good luck and happy bidding!CLOSEDBitterSweet Auction around 8 hours leftCLOSED
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.