Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Neolithic» Forums » News

Subject: Neolithic is Live on Kickstarter! Just $13.00 For Domestic Backers. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
j clowdus
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smallboxgames/neolithic...

Neolithic is Small Box Games' latest card game, and it's live on Kickstarter right now. The game funded in the first 18 hours, and the first of 10 Stretch Goals have been unlocked.

Neolithic is a 2 player card game set at the dawn of the Neolithic age, with each player taking on the role of leader for their village. Neolithic uses a mix of Hand Building, Worker Placement, and multi-use cards. It's $13.00 for Domestic Backers (including shipping).

I hope you'll take a minute and check it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
:C.h.r.i.s. M.c.G.o.w.a.n:
United States
Elk Grove Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Always willing to look at your offerings on Kickstarter - and usually end up buying them. I have backed this one.

This is the type of person/game/game company that I think of when I think about what crowd funding should be used for. A small company gauging market interest and filling it.

John's KS campaigns are short, simple and delivered promptly according to the timeline he has outlined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolai Broen Thorning
Denmark
Ebeltoft
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... and as just posted - all stretch goals have been unlocked.

Join now for a great deal. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks amazing. Just backed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it really only up for one week?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
:C.h.r.i.s. M.c.G.o.w.a.n:
United States
Elk Grove Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John does lightning quick Kickstarters. I suggest subscribing to him as a user so you never miss his next card game.

I'd reach out to him to see if you can add a copy somehow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.