Subject: Setup Problem & New Units in Occupied Cities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Cooper
United States
Albertson
New York
flag msg tools
1. When setting up the Russians, some units did not match the map. I had 5 strength 2 infantry units not on the map or reinforcement track plus the 8th Guard Infantry. In addition there were 2 setup hexes without matching units.

I assumed that 8th Guard Infantry enters at the same time as the 8th Guard Armor. I also deployed 2 infantry into the unmatched hexes and left the other 3 infantry off the board but available to be built. Is this correct?

2. Can replacements and reinforcements be placed in occupied hexes, as long as they move out during movement? In other words, does stacking limits apply only at the end of movement or during the reinforcement phase as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Hill
Canada
Durham Region
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The copy of the game I gave my son came with an errata sheet that identified errors in the set up. I do not have access to the came on hand, but, re-check your copy and see if it has that sheet as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duke
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roger, check the files section here and/or on Worthington's web site, for a corrected setup map for starting units.

Here is the one from the files section here:

http://files.geekdo.com/geekfile_download.php?filetype=appli...

No, you cannot bring reinforcements or replacements into already occupied cities. There is no stacking in this game at any time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.