Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Need suggestions for Expansion Car Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Signor
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
Looking for a container to store all the cards together after the expansions roll in. Already have the AI/HL etc cards crammed together now that they're sleeved. Anyone know any solutions? Would like a container that also allows for dividers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Brambled wrote:
Looking for a container to store all the cards together after the expansions roll in. Already have the AI/HL etc cards crammed together now that they're sleeved. Anyone know any solutions? Would like a container that also allows for dividers.

Came for a joke about using your garage as a storage solution and needing a place to put your car; was disappointed
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
I'm hoping I can create a foam core insert for the main box that holds everything sleeved sans the miniatures. If you want a separate container for them you could get the hobby lobby case with a broken token insert for a nice wooden case or just one of the many cardboard card storage boxes many CCG players use.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
I'm hoping I can create a foam core insert for the main box that holds everything sleeved sans the miniatures. If you want a separate container for them you could get the hobby lobby case with a broken token insert for a nice wooden case or just one of the many cardboard card storage boxes many CCG players use.


I'm outrageously excited for the foamcore insert for your trunk to properly store all your games for transport to game night!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
sirgalin wrote:
cormor321 wrote:
I'm hoping I can create a foam core insert for the main box that holds everything sleeved sans the miniatures. If you want a separate container for them you could get the hobby lobby case with a broken token insert for a nice wooden case or just one of the many cardboard card storage boxes many CCG players use.


I'm outrageously excited for the foamcore insert for your trunk to properly store all your games for transport to game night!


I'll see if I can take a picture if the rain ever stops. Though the trunk got plastic rather than foam.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.