Anarchocat vs paper riot vans!
I'm working on a semi-cooperative board game for 2-4 players about social struggle, hidden agendas & contemporary urban revolt. Each game lasts 2-3 hours.
We've done lots of blind playtests and we're in the final phases of refinement (hooray!) before our Kickstarter launches in late March. We're looking for intrepid BGGers to do the final round of playtesting to make sure we've really done the best job we possibly can.
We are specifically looking for feedback on:
- whether the levels of difficulty are well-tuned
- if there are any cards that are not working
- if the AI mechanic poses a strong enough challenge
- if any part of the graphic design can be improved (final art still forthcoming) to make gameplay easier or more obvious
- if 2- and 3-player games need any adjustment
Here are the PNP files: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/128599/bloc-bloc-print-an...
Here's the matching rulebook: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/127459/bloc-bloc-beta-rul...
Note: If you need the PNP files re-packaged in another format, just let me know and I'm happy to get them to you.
Any feedback in this thread, via Geekmail, and especially in the Bloc by Bloc forums is welcome!
Nos operamur, te ludere
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
I am interested. Please check your BGGmail.