Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathanial Barnes
United States
Montgomery
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really want this, but not the cheap, cardboard version. How impossible would it be to find one of the wooden editions? I know only 300 were sold, but I'm just wondering if people sell them anywhere and how much I should expect to pay if I ever do come across one. If I can't find one though, I'll just pass on the game as a whole because I'm just really not feeling the cardboard version for $40.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Brightbart
msg tools
Bought my copy in my FLGS for £13. Checkout buying in UK, may still be cheaper. $40 is crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, it's really form over substance here. The game looks amazing (in that form), but whether it's cardboard or wood, it plays the same. And the gameplay is "meh". Mainly a collector piece, that's for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud
France
Bourges
flag msg tools
We NEED more copies of the wooden Deluxe Version of this excellent game! PELEEEEEEEEEASE!!!
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.