Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabian Bohlmann
Germany
Hamburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I was able to play this game yesterday with some friends and now I'm eager to buy it somewhere. There is a webshop of the publisher and it is also offered at Amazon.com. But Amazon.com says it doesn't ship to Europe/Germany and the webshop doesn't show any shipping costs at all. Maybe I am lucky and someone here might want to sale his copy.

Best regards,

Fabian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Coppedge
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of the 5 Geeks listing this game for trade, 1 is in Germany. Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Bohlmann
Germany
Hamburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that was fast. Thank you very much Brian. I'll try to contact the seller.

Thank you very much for your info,

Fabian

Ps. I am still open for other suggestions in case that this offer is no longer available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Das Problem wrote:
Hi there,

I was able to play this game yesterday with some friends and now I'm eager to buy it somewhere. There is a webshop of the publisher and it is also offered at Amazon.com. But Amazon.com says it doesn't ship to Europe/Germany and the webshop doesn't show any shipping costs at all. Maybe I am lucky and someone here might want to sale his copy.

Best regards,

Fabian

Dr. Finn's Games has a small number of games in the UK for sale. However, we do not have an immediate buy button on our website because the inventory is very low and we wish not to sell something we don't have. In short, if you check directly with me at doctorfinns@gmail.com, I will let you know the shipping price and whether we have the game in stock. It's not a great system, but it's the best I have at the moment.

I'm glad you liked the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.