Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Gibson
United States
Sioux City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Between the base game, the first expansion, and now the time travel car, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for storage. I'm not a fan of storing a game like this in a stack of boxes, but with more expansions on the way that seems more and more likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an awesome idea, which gives you an opportunity for maximum storage savings. Send me you game, and it will no longer take any shelf space!

All kidding aside, I am currently building my stagecoach right now, and just ordered the time travel car a couple days ago and wondering the same thing. I also plan on getting a mat for the game.

More than likely I will do what I do with most of my games, and use a plastic box, color coordinated, from the DollarTree for all the extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1464262/fitting-it-all-box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike D
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is so visually appealing that I just leave the train on the shelf next to the box. I keep all of the cards and little pieces in the box of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Szwanke
Poland
Ząbki
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools

Cards are vertical only to show how I divide them.
Meeples and decorations are thrown loose into the compartment at the bottom, loot & whisky are in the string bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.