Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1970590-texas-superintendent...

I know, this isn't quite the conspiracists wet dream as clock boy (yet), but Jeez, Texas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure this is the same as clockgate, the kid was being violent.

But yes, the cop is a moron.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure you can even say the cop was a moron honestly. Called in to restrain a kid who is throwing things and hitting other children. I can't imagine they're provided kiddie cuffs for the task. It seems the kid did eventually go still and wasn't actually hurt by the officer.

I'm not a parent so I know my view on these things is missing some rcontext but I'd be dwmn happy if someone cjffed a child who was throwing shit at/hitting my child. It doesn't really matter if they have 'issues' in my mind once they start physical violence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
I'm not sure you can even say the cop was a moron honestly. Called in to restrain a kid who is throwing things and hitting other children. I can't imagine they're provided kiddie cuffs for the task. It seems the kid did eventually go still and wasn't actually hurt by the officer.

I'm not a parent so I know my view on these things is missing some rcontext but I'd be dwmn happy if someone cjffed a child who was throwing shit at/hitting my child. It doesn't really matter if they have 'issues' in my mind once they start physical violence.
Putting handcuffs on that were so big they fell off?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Van Horn
United States
Othello
Washington
flag msg tools
I admit it, I killed her, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much
badge
Flames...flames on the side of my face...breathing...breathle...heaving breathes
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in my subbing days I had an experience like this. I asked a kinder kid to move from one place to another and he flipped out, told me he was going to kill me and proceeded to wail and knock things over, kicked over tables...my only concern at that point was the safety of the other children. Administration was able to remove him, but I wouldn't have thought it over the line to restrain him for the sake of safety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.