J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cruz campaign just can't help but do underhanded shit. They are using this photoshopped image to try and hurt poor Rubio:

Because of course Obama is the anti-Christ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Shaking with their left hands? Very sinister.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
I don't see anything troubling here.

No doubt the image of a black man and a hispanic man shaking hands is disturbing to the OP.

It's 'disturbing' to Marco Rubio too. He doesn't want to be portrayed as friendly and subservient (notice the positioning) to Obama. The events portrayed never happened, and Rubio is right to point that out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

No doubt the image of a black man and a hispanic man shaking hands is disturbing to the OP.

You seem to see everything through the prism of race and then try to portray this as a fault in others.
This is a pretty objectionable picture to a politician. If you cannot see why you are pretty stupid. But the objection has nothing to do with race.
However, looking at the USA from outside, casual racism such as yours just expressed seems to have had a very bad affect on Obama's presidency. There was also a lot of projection of otherb stuff of him such as giving him the peace prize for just being elected, but I don't think it balances out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

Yes, why should we expect honest ans respectful campaigns.

Of course you know what the issue is, but you would rather imply others are being racist, so it's hardly a surprise you have no issue with lying in campaign adds either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotta love the subtle touch of having Obama's side of the picture dark and foreboding while Rubio emerges from the light. And, yeah, what's up with the left handed handshake. Is that some secret illuminati initiation rite ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
I poke a little fun at the biggest bigot in RSP and you come down on me.

Awwwww, poor repressed Koldfoot. Still mad he got smacked when he called someone a 'faggot'.

Look, this place is a lot harsher on Nazis than homophobes, you should feel privileged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

You seem to see everything through the prism of race and then try to portray this as a fault in others.
This is a pretty objectionable picture to a politician. If you cannot see why you are pretty stupid. But the objection has nothing to do with race.
However, looking at the USA from outside, casual racism such as yours just expressed seems to have had a very bad affect on Obama's presidency. There was also a lot of projection of otherb stuff of him such as giving him the peace prize for just being elected, but I don't think it balances out.

I see everything through the prism of race? Good one.

Yeah. I can see that. You're still mad that I hijacked the math thread with the sensible answer.

I don't even remember a mathematics thread. I certainly don't keep score.
Pretending failed remarks are jokes is the oldest trick in the book. You called someone a racist and I called you on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

Yeah. I can see that. You're still mad that I hijacked the math thread with the sensible answer.

Pretending failed remarks are jokes is the oldest trick in the book. You called someone a racist and I called you on it.
It's what any kid fiddler would do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Gotta love the subtle touch of having Obama's side of the picture dark and foreboding while Rubio emerges from the light. And, yeah, what's up with the left handed handshake. Is that some secret illuminati initiation rite ?

Thats because they need the dominant figure on the right for standard iconography and the pictures they are using were the wrong way round. The idea iz to give an immediate impression like all propoganda pictures. Nice to see that political morality in the US is lower even than ours in the UK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
I certainly don't keep score.

Yes, you do.

And for the record so do I.

Your score is in negative numbers at the moment and falling.

Scoreboard or it didn't happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

He's confusing you with:

Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Apparently you Brits all look alike (and surprisingly are all named Dearlove).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One good Photoshop Deserves A Dozen Others

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

Wrong Dearlove. And even if it weren't, rather sad. Quite forgotten your being on a different continent to the point on that one. We've had better problems since.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik17 wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

He's confusing you with:

Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Me, him, and the former head of MI6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

I can't take anybody seriously that doesn't put Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders in that picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
More Cruz photoshopping in SC Mailer:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik17 wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
DavidDearlove wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

He's confusing you with:

Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm Dearlove!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
I can't take anybody seriously that doesn't put Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders in that picture.

Here you go:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
you are showing your liberal bias by making bernie bugs bunny
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump is sooooo Daffy though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.