United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a long time fan of the Turtles. My first exposure to them was in the original comics around issue 10, mere months before they became a cartoon "phenomenon". (I was a weird kid who decided to collect all-things-turtles for a few years, and the comic was just a huge coincidence)

I've been watching this kickstarter fairly closely, watching the twitch videos that give a better understanding of gameplay, etc.
It actually looks like a fun game!

But I just can't justify putting the whole $90/$150 into the campaign myself.
And my usual gaming groups are having less and less ability to get together on a consistent basis these days, for a whole variety of "people in their 30s/40s" reasons.

So hey, might as well give this a shot:
Is there anyone in "Southern New England" who is a backer of the game, wants to play through a whole campaign, and could use another player?
I'd be happy to contribute a *fraction* of the cost for the ability to play the game (whether that's in the form of cash, pizza, or beer). It just isn't reasonable for me to be "the owner" of a copy.

Please let me know, in this thread or geekmail, and maybe we can work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the Boston area and I haven't backed yet but I'm heavily considering it. I backed Ghostbusters so this seems logical to back as well. I also need a refresh to some of my gaming groups lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Fort Washington
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In for one EB at the moment.
Living in Back Bay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also caved and went in for the Works edition... As Well as Masmorra! oops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.