Popular Tags: [View All]
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi All

Any news of the upgrade kit for those of us who don't own the Stronghold version? I had heard end of January?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It's gonna be a little while longer guys. Sorry...

Targeting 2 weeks.

--Stephen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert F-C
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stephen,

Any chance of buying a copy of the The Golden Ages: Wonderpack at the same time as we buy the upgrade kit?

[As a stop-gap measure until the upgrade kit arrives, I've put all my Wonder Cards (big and small) in a clear sleeve with a full-sized playing card on their back-side (labelled I, II, III & IV to make sorting easy). This gives the Wonder cards the same size, back and rigidity (pretty much) for easy shuffling.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Shay
United States
Norwood
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you post here when its ready and how to get it? I have the 1st edition from Belgium and the expansion from you.
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
evilone wrote:

It's gonna be a little while longer guys. Sorry...

Targeting 2 weeks.

--Stephen

Hey Stephen, any news on this and maybe wonder pack? cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew S.
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any other US customers interested in possibly doing a group buy from the German publisher? They don't ship directly to the US, but I imagine we could probably find a middleman on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
WhereAreTheBlackDice wrote:

[As a stop-gap measure until the upgrade kit arrives, I've put all my Wonder Cards (big and small) in a clear sleeve with a full-sized playing card on their back-side (labelled I, II, III & IV to make sorting easy). This gives the Wonder cards the same size, back and rigidity (pretty much) for easy shuffling.]

This is what I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prismattic wrote:
Any other US customers interested in possibly doing a group buy from the German publisher? They don't ship directly to the US, but I imagine we could probably find a middleman on BGG.

If you're talking about the Wonderpack then I would definitely be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew S.
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Papa Ninja wrote:
Prismattic wrote:

While I would also like the wonderpack, I don't think that's being sold anywhere right now. I'm referring to the compatibility kit for those of us who own the Quined version of the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prismattic wrote:
Papa Ninja wrote:
Prismattic wrote:

While I would also like the wonderpack, I don't think that's being sold anywhere right now. I'm referring to the compatibility kit for those of us who own the Quined version of the base game.

Got it, well I'm looking for the upgrade pack too I just didn't realize it was already available in Germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a quote from another thread with the link for the Wonderpack + the upgrade kit* (thanks Jason):

jwspiker wrote:

*You need the upgrade kit for the expansion if you have the Quined version of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great that it's finally available from Stronghold.

However, what's the best way for somebody NOT living in USA/Canada/Mexiko to get the upgrade pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwerdtfeger
United States
Redondo Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...it is sold out on the Stronghold website.

Does anyone know how to get a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Waylander1 wrote:
...it is sold out on the Stronghold website.

Does anyone know how to get a copy?

When I asked Stephen about a month ago, he told me this:
evilone wrote:

We don't have any more, and we can't get any more at this time. I am trying, but it is not looking good, sorry...

I ended up having a friend in Germany purchase a copy for me, which I will be picking up in a couple months. As far as I know, the retailer doesn't ship to the US and only takes bank transfers which is not customer friendly. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.