Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angel Fuentes
Spain
Murcia
Murcia
flag msg tools
Hi two differents questions:

1. When a stone or wood component of a wall section is destroyed by a siege machine, does it go the pool of this components or definitely is removed from the game? There are only 5 stones components and 3 woods components in the pool, so if destroyed components don't go back to the pool, at the beginning of 6th turn the defender doesn't get a wall component

2. Orc detonation at a wall section is played before or after melee combat in that specific wall section ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Mc'Art
Belgium
Lillois
flag msg tools
badge
AllYearLong Santa
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Correct: the defender has limited supply of wood and stone and he doesn't get backs what is destroyed
2) Before : when the orders are revealed you can explodes orcs to destroy wall component. That is done before comparing forces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Fuentes
Spain
Murcia
Murcia
flag msg tools
Ok thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Meyers
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Where in the Rules does it say
to remove from play any destroyed
wall components?

Do not the Rules contemplate the return
to play of such destroyed walls when it
states that you can buy wall components
so long as you have them in supply?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Mc'Art
Belgium
Lillois
flag msg tools
badge
AllYearLong Santa
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I was certain that the rules said that only hourglasses are unlimited and all the rest was removed from play. But that's not exactly true:
Extract, p2: "If at any point all pieces of one type have been used, no more of that piece can be used unless one that has been placed on the board becomes available.
EXCEPTION:
There is no limit to the number of Hourglasses the Defender can collect and spend.
EXAMPLE:
There are 3 Troll Cauldrons in the game. The Defender cannot build a 4th one as there are not enough resources in the Stronghold."

So I would suppose you can effectively use more stone as long as they first get destroyed in order to come back.

Wow, that makes things different! I suppose I would need to play a few games with that in mind!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.