Subject: Market refill after a market crash rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the market crash, all bear cards are discarded, the discard pile is shuffled into the deck and then the market is refilled. What happens if the number of bear cards refilled is equal to or greater than the number of player? I assume nothing, i.e. the market stay as is, and continues to carry out the remaining steps of the consequences of a market crash. Is that correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
anguslee wrote:
If the market crash, all bear cards are discarded, the discard pile is shuffled into the deck and then the market is refilled. What happens if the number of bear cards refilled is equal to or greater than the number of player? I assume nothing, i.e. the market stay as is, and continues to carry out the remaining steps of the consequences of a market crash. Is that correct?

Correct. Perhaps the market will crash again next round, or perhaps people will snap up those bear cards in the funding phase next round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.