1 Posts

Castle Danger» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Castle Danger... first game tonight. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bourgeois
British Columbia
flag msg tools

After reacquainting ourselves with the rules... shame to say it's been almost 2 years since our last game. We started out slowly... wizards and builders being our first entrants into the portal access points.

I took first blood by smacking one of Kim's wizards with cannon fire... she retaliated by... well dying. Very fair on her part I think. Next I took a potshot at her builder and that was the last we heard of him.

Kim suddenly remembered how to build cannons and tried to return the favour but my builder had been going nuts and building walls all over the place. So much so that we were having trouble moving around. Not too bright on my part but it did make for safe places to stand oer the rockets red glare and the softly burning wall parts.

Much as I'd like to say that I won the game... umm no... I lost... my King got smacked. and she had so little left by way of stuff... I got cocky and well *splat*!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.