Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's not out of print yet, but it is out of stock plenty of places. Should I buy it now or am I good to wait for a second print? (with the preference being to buy it later)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bush
United States
West Decatur
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
At all cost
badge
"Some fights will just get you bloody"
mbmbmbmbmb
It will have another print run, so wait if you'd like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty S
United States
Cheney
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on how soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Bump. Was looking at getting it, but regrettably waited too long and now it seems to be out in a lot of places. Any word on when it might be available again, particularly in US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sallay
msg tools
mbmb
I don't have any special insight into this, but I would imagine that with the boatload of money being brought in by Near and Far, that Ryan will have ample resources to do another print run of Above and Below. If he has not already done so, then I would guess that another print run would be ordered by the end of the Near and Far campaign. Then it would be available for sale a few months later. That may mean that you have to wait till near Christmas time to get the game. It could come earlier, but I wouldn't expect it to be any later than that.

Scratch that. According to Red Raven Games' website, the game will be available in September.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jsallay wrote:
Scratch that. According to Red Raven Games' website, the game will be available in September.

Good news, since I threw in the Near and Far kickstarter for just the exclusives for Above and Below, but don't have the base game yet. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.