Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't there be a separate listing for the Accessory Pack under the accessory category of BoardGameGeek? Is there a way for someone to create a post or is it up to Fun Forge to do that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrranch wrote:
Shouldn't there be a separate listing for the Accessory Pack under the accessory category of BoardGameGeek? Is there a way for someone to create a post or is it up to Fun Forge to do that?

How relevant is this to the BGG community or the game? Should we also have a list for painted (rather than unpainted) minis, for added metal coins etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it certainly relevant as an accessory! Hence the fact that it has the word accessory right in its name. That is why I'm suggesting it should be under the accessory category and not the board game category.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, somebody has to enter the data, and I would suggest you do that. I enter data for things I find relevant all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
l-hansen wrote:
Well, somebody has to enter the data, and I would suggest you do that. I enter data for things I find relevant all the time.

Well, you forced me to learn another thing I didn't know I could do on BGG!

Here's the new separate listing:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameaccessory/194226/tokaido-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.