Popular Tags: [View All]
John Prewitt
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy of CO2 and the only reference cards I received are in French. I saw Rahdo playing in his video and he had reference cards that were in English.

So I'm curious how do I get English reference cards? Were they supposed to be supplied? Do I need to learn French?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colton Crowther
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This has come up often for this game. My copy only had French player aids as well. There is an English version in the files section. Hope it helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I would say that you're out of luck at the moment, as far as getting official English replacements. I emailed Giochix.it and they do not currently have any English copies available--they referred me to the English version posted here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the same situation.

I bought a copy of CO2 yesterday and it contained five French player aid reference cards. (Maybe I can channel my country's bilingualism but I lost most of my French skills many years ago; I speak primarily English and conversational Portuguese now)

Today I went to a local professional printing shop so that I can get a thicker card stock and glossy paper to mimic the ones that came in the game. They stated that the PDF that is on BGG is too low in resolution and that it would print out blurry.

Can the publisher upload the original image file? I think we would all be appreciative!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Agricola, Sekigahara, Concordia, Innovation, COOKIE!!! (and Guinness)
badge
Alpha pedant
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, me too. Unfortunate. Or, Malheureux.

Used one of the online player aids. Good enough and we enjoyed our first play through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If there is anyone else that needs the English Player Aids. I posted this on BGG.
You can have it professionally aligned and printed on card stock like I did.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/130840/co2-player-aid-eng...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.