9 Posts

Posthuman» Forums » General

Subject: App and FAQ timeline? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Merk
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey gang, I've been searching but haven't had any luck yet. I'm looking to see if there is any news on the companion app that was part of the kickstarter stretch goals as well as if Mightybox has put together a comprehensive FAQ that I can print out and put in my game box for easy reference? Like I said, I tried snooping around and hadn't seen either and hope that if there is no news maybe this will spawn some news from those who know. Here's looking at you Gordon ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gordon calleja
Malta
Siggiewi
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi Paul, the companion app is ready. We'll be submitting it to the stores in the coming days. The FAQs will follow next week hopefully. We've been with our skulls to the grindstone working on the video game version of Posthuman which we'll be Kickstarting in the coming days so we had some delays on these, being a small studio.

Gordon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Merk
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Gordon. Excited about Sanctuary as well. Appreciate your timely response. Keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gordon calleja
Malta
Siggiewi
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thanks for the support Paul!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grinn wrote:
Thanks for the support Paul!

Any chance you can post the player mats in PDF so I can print them off on thicker better quality card stock as my mats warp and bend too easily ?

Sadly, they are the weakest part of an otherwise excllent publication...

Thanks

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grinn wrote:
Hi Paul, the companion app is ready. We'll be submitting it to the stores in the coming days. The FAQs will follow next week hopefully. We've been with our skulls to the grindstone working on the video game version of Posthuman which we'll be Kickstarting in the coming days so we had some delays on these, being a small studio.

Gordon

Any update on the app?

Great game btw!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Butler
Ireland
flag msg tools
grinn wrote:

Gordon

Any news on the FAQs? Great game but FAQ would be appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of April 15th, 2016, there is no FAQ and the app seems to be online in the Google Play Store.

The issue with the app is that:
1) It is not compatible with any of my three phones (S2, S3 mini and an Alcatel xPop) and one tablet (generic brand 10.1" with Android 4.1). What's going on here?
2) It is a paid app. I'm not particularly happy with this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Butler
Ireland
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info.

I don't see the app in the Google play store. Maybe it is region locked. I am in Ireland.

Hopefully a FAQ will appear soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.