Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Stimpson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The enemy raid flowchart says to add 2 counters in the American period. Is this +2 in addition to the +1 counter per fort in play described on the 'Army of the West' card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
West Ward Hough
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cstimpson wrote:
The enemy raid flowchart says to add 2 counters in the American period. Is this +2 in addition to the +1 counter per fort in play described on the 'Army of the West' card?

I have always played it that way (stacking the +2 during the American Period from the flowchart with the +1 per Fort in play from Army of the West). I am not aware of anything that would contradict this interpretation, though I can see the thought process. Given that the Enemy Raid Flowchart does seem to allow for the +2 to change for other board conditions, I would assume that they are additive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dodds
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
"If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I've always treated them as being cumulative as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stimpson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I fear you are right, and brother does that make for some big raids!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve N
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never noticed this. Will have to study the charts more carefully... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.