Hide
5 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » General

Subject: Has anyone made a starter deck? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris C
msg tools
Has any one used the scenario designer to make a one or two location starter deck for gameplay learning purposes. I have the game and not played it yet. usually with new games i will try a run through on my own to help learn the game or watch youtube videos. However this is the a game where that could ruin it for you. Had an idea for a simple 1 room murder case cludeo style where you travel back and find out who dunnit but having not played the game, i would have no clue how to make that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a smart idea.

don't know that it's well and truly needed for this game as the game literally unfolds as you visit the rooms.

i think the combat dice rolling is where it can get a little confusion, so you could randomly pull one card with some combat info on it to see if you can make sense of how it works and then run it by us if you have questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Pearce
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

There is also the Tric-Trac Incident, which is a free print and play that was created to help introduce the game. It's a short scenario, but it is still a good bit to print.

https://boardgamegeek.com/weblink/215395/tric-trac-incident-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris C
msg tools
Will check that out, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Salazar
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hey guys, I'm working on making my own customized deck/story for Time stories, based on my graphic novel series Pariah Missouri. It's a historical fiction of the American Frontier of 1857 with a sprinkle of the religions and superstitions of the era. I have the art from the books I can use and the general story, I'm curious if anyone else has worked on a deck. I'd love to trade ideas and pitfalls in the design process. Also I saw on the games website they said to submit your game and was interested to learn what that was all about.
Oh if interested here's my site, www.pariahmissouri.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.