Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Title says it all. I want to start doing some game reviews, so I want to be able to post reviews to the site. How do I go about doing that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do GeekMod, you'll see dozens of reviews as they're being posted. Plus, you'll earn GG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Coggins
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

1.) Go to the page of the specific game you want to review.
2.) Go to the "Forum" section on the page.
3.) Click "new post".
4.) If you are posting a written review, then you are free to start your post here. Just filter the drop down box to "review" to make sure your post is labeled as a review. If you are uploading a video review, click on the "video section", and then upload the video.

After submitting, you'll need to wait until it is approved before you'll see it on the site. Can take anywhere from a couple hours to 48 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.