Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
(I am reposting this from "Ghost Town" because, as I have not received replies there, it will be more appropriate here).

Out of curiosity, do Brer Rabbit and Lassie have abilities like the other Heroes?

If so, what are they?

Comments are appreciated and encouraged!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they have.
We will post updates with the ghost town box, heroes and minis in the next days on KS and after that here and on our social media. We just want to reveal one by one all things regarding bs but always starting from KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Bedtime Story have their character cards? Just curious. I'm in the KS with the painted set. So was wondering if the cards are in that set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Yes they have (abilities).
We will post updates with the ghost town box, heroes and minis in the next days on KS and after that here and on our social media. We just want to reveal one by one all things regarding bs but always starting from KS.

Excellent, excellent. In the meantime, everyone, feel free to guess as to what their abilities might be.

Please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
ScottE wrote:
Does Bedtime Story have their character cards? Just curious. I'm in the KS with the painted set. So was wondering if the cards are in that set.

Are their abilities up yet?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
exa1zar2ius3 wrote:
Yes they have.

Out of curiosity, when are you planning on posting these updates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our last update was the rules of bedtime and the production progress. we leave some periods from time to time. Next week we have the ghost town update on KS and here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update for Ghost Town was posted today here on BGG at the page of the game:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/22205929#22205929

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.