Subject: Rule 10.23 and retreat by water rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wojtek Makarewicz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know whether it's been already answered but:
1. If I perform an amphibious attack and have sufficient movement to go back to Lake Control box with transporting vessels do I prevent my opponent from using retreat by water?
2. Rule 10.23 - How does the rule affect attacker's units that enter a battle at full strength but suffer losses during consecutive rounds of battle? Not sure if I should count them for AV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojtek Makarewicz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
You must have lake control to qualify for an amphibious attack - and to retreat by water

Hmm. I'm pretty sure you can do both unless your opponent is in control of the lake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojtek Makarewicz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. I don't think you need lake control to perform AA or RbW. You can do both if neither player has LC/there are no ships in LC Box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilbert Collins
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
If I understand your question correctly you are asking if YOUR ENEMY can retreat by water? If you go back and take Lake Control in the same phase then he cannot, because you control the lake.

You CAN perform amphibious assaults as long as your ENEMY does not control the lake. If nobody controls the lake, or you do, amphibious assault are perfectly fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojtek Makarewicz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.
The 2 posts under the initial one are just a part of conversation I had with some gamer who somehow decided to delete his posts...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adalbert wrote:
Thank you.
The 2 posts under the initial one are just a part of conversation I had with some gamer who somehow decided to delete his posts...

Oh don't you just hate when that happens.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.