Popular Tags: [View All]
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I want smoke, is buying the Army Box expansions my only option? Does it come in other expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, I believe the only way to get the smoke tokens is from the Army Boxes. SoN has a Fog token though.

Side Note: You might want to download the Token Bible. It is so much fun to look through and see what is included in what set etc. It is a free Fan Made PDF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Barton
United States
Atlanta
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dafrca wrote:
Sadly, I believe the only way to get the smoke tokens is from the Army Boxes. SoN has a Fog token though.

Side Note: You might want to download the Token Bible. It is so much fun to look through and see what is included in what set etc. It is a free Fan Made PDF.

Thanks for the link. Good stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if you are willing to do some arts and crafts, then there is a set of smoke templates available in the Winter2015 Scenario contest PDF. That does not give you the recruitment options nor the costs, but does give you a set of the templates.

Edit to add: http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/dlm_download/compilation-d...

But for the rest of it, you really want to get an Army box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I just purchased the US and German army boxes (because I couldn't decide which one I wanted). Then I had to get my order up to $150 to get free shipping so I ordered Sainte-Mere Eglise, River Set Terrain Pack, and Terrain Set #2. All that just so I could have Smoke. Well played Devil Pig.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trippercook wrote:
Well, I just purchased the US and German army boxes (because I couldn't decide which one I wanted). Then I had to get my order up to $150 to get free shipping so I ordered Sainte-Mere Eglise, River Set Terrain Pack, and Terrain Set #2. All that just so I could have Smoke. Well played Devil Pig.

I see I am not alone in the way I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.