Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Dauwalder
United States
Tacoma
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, a friend and I are now on the podcast bandwagon. Our first attempt. We're still very early, but basically the format is going to consist of quick tales (in old time radio style) inspired by board games.

It's completely a labor of love, so we'll see how far we get. If you're interested visit our website at boardgameplayers.com.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
agent foliage wrote:

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Greer
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just subscribed, Christopher! I'll give it a listen tomorrow en route to work. That's my Podcast time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dauwalder
United States
Tacoma
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! It's appreciated and some new art/logo/splash should be up tonight on the site as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Greer
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Listened this morning. It was fun! I'm not familiar with that particular game, but I enjoyed the faithfulness to the old-timey broadcasting format, complete with sound effects. Hoping you guys do more episodes... and longer ones!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dauwalder
United States
Tacoma
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you loads for the listen/feedback, Geoffrey! I appreciate you taking the 2:38 minutes out of your day .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.