Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People update the files to include newer expansions, and all the expansions, but I theorize that, if it wasn't a hugebother, and it might be, so I don't know, but if the people who have been updating their files, still had versions of the files, created in whatever order THEY put the expansions in, it might help some subset of people who have that combo of just those expansions,too, toput them up. But, it could open up a can of worms, of,why isn't my combination up there . . .

I also wondered, if for anyone who maybe creates these by having a spreadsheet fill in values, if they could easyzish then create the different combinations needed by just having a spreadsheet do the work. Base and atmo,base plus each expansion, basically, base plus atmo plus blue sun, base plus atmo plus k alidasa, base plus blue sun, base plus kalidasa, and on.

If a spreadsheet wasn't involved, it'd be a nightmare.

I found one supply file for base plus atmo. Without that, we'd be playing the game blind, and somehow frustrating. Possibly to the point where, come up with our own list, or eventually get rid of the game.

It just feels like, and I'm not lazy, we'll make a list if needed, but when so many have ready done the work so many times before . . .it was the first expansion, so, some version of these job files are probably out there, base plus atmo. Maybe not, maybe they weren't invented until Blue Sun came along.

Just thought I'd check, before we put the work in.

And yes, I downloaded a spreadsheet, but that is a lot of info to parse, not necessarily picked out in the way the job aids are. We're noobs, so not knowing the jobs isn't a biggie, we'll just see what we get wherever. The supply deck was the real killer, and I found one.

All this stuff is greatly appreciated.

I am really just theorizing here, and guessing. If t h ese things are off, not convenient, or in any other way doing this info would be a pita, then of course I will take it on myself, getting the info I need. I just know I likely can't format it in a really good way for you all, Though I will attempt to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My spreadsheet has everything but can be filtered by product (and s ton of other options).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw there is at least one guy who kept a version up of a file, from before he added Kalidasa. So there is some of this. Cool stuff.

I probably put my foot in it, here. Just, the stuff I'm looking for, not finding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got your spreadsheet and saw NO info on which product the card was from, so no way to filter. I can look again . . .maybe I picked up the wrong file

edit: Because I figured this would be exactly what I could do with it!.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I see a source for supply cards, but not the others.

Edit: and that source in supply is core only, so no Breakin atmo.

Sounds like I have an old version of your file.

I gotta figure out the file section better,I'm such a noob. Thanks for your patience with me. None of this is meant in a complainy way, tho I'm afraid it comes off that way. Tone just does not come across in this stuff, and it makes me more and more afraid.

I just keep hitting my head on a wall, but it's no one's fault. Trying to ask to figure it out keeps coming out awkward. It's just meant as, I'll do it, but just in case the info is out there somewhere, it'd save me some hours of work, basically. That's all.

I keep being all awkward, and being manic right now doesn't help my social skills any, lol. Makes em worse, even.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, I did download the right spreadsheet, later. Whooeee, sweet!

Wow.

This is amazing! My jaw needs an elevator.

Thank you for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Honestly, that might not even be a current version. I'll try to upload my current master version soon. Thanks to the PBF games, we've caught a lot of typos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm becoming aware that the grandiosity side of my mania is making me expect, or sound like I expect, an awful lot of the world, to be arranged for lil ole me. When all I really mean is, do I need to put in hours, or is there something out there? Just, embarrassed and chagrined at how I came off.

Mania is a pain, and then sorting out and realizing how you are treating people, or seeming like, when that's not the intention, but the bubbling urge pushes you forward full steam ahead . . .ugh. yeah, this is why I stay in my cave, alot. It's not who I want to be. Rest assured, I don't do this kind of thing much.

Though if I realize it, I'll say so.

I look forward to the file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I agree with Sara. Your spreadsheet is all sorts of awesome.
Thanks so much for compiling it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David M. Cabal Inés
Spain
Oviedo
Principado de Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gwek wrote:
Honestly, that might not even be a current version. I'll try to upload my current master version soon. Thanks to the PBF games, we've caught a lot of typos.

Please could you link in this thread the last version when updated or the last uploaded right now. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.