Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Coventry
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've been looking through the forum and a couple of videos but everything is always set up.

I got this yesterday and started reading the rules for Lion game. Everything is well written but when I wanted to setup the game fro the first scenario. When allocating the British planes, it says that I have to place 27. As I have more than 27, should I take them randomly, choose which ones do I want or is there an actual setup for those 27?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Garbett
United Kingdom
Walsall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each plane should be printed with numbers outlining in which area they are placed e.g. 5/11

Reinforcements will be indicated with an "R" on the marker and these are brought into play at the end of each day at the cost of VP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Coventry
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks, all makes sense now. I might have forgotten about the setting it up yesterday laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this has got me a couple of times too. During setup I forgot about the 'R' planes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
United Kingdom
Coventry
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say, being this my first war-game, the rulebook is very well written. Apart for the R, which I completely forgot yesterday, today I went trough the whole game, and all my doubts were solved in the rulebook. Pretty happy with it, and the game was a blast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reyes
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should try the flip book in the files location. It really helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riff Raff
msg tools
mbmb
jesberpen wrote:
Cool, thanks, all makes sense now. I might have forgotten about the setting it up yesterday laugh

I did the same thingsurprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.