Tom Roy
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought the game and it seems there are more proton streams with other color. Are they for a future female GB expansion?

There pink, blue, brown and purple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SmashedUp718 wrote:
I recently bought the game and it seems there are more proton streams with other color. Are they for a future female GB expansion?

There pink, blue, brown and purple.

You bought the normal retail version and it contained those stream tokens? I wonder if that's normal...

Those are the proton streams for the Kickstarter Exclusive characters of Janine Melnitz, Ron Alexander, Melanie Ortiz or Rookie (depending on how brown), and Kylie Griffin. They are the "New Ghostbusters" from the comics.

You can find their player cards here if you'd like to give them a try. You'd just need a substitute miniature:
http://cryptozoic.com/sites/default/files/icme/u30695/player...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Roy
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow thats interesting! Thanks soo much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Masters
England
flag msg tools
#!STRING_NOT_FOUND!#
badge
SON OF A BITCH MUST PAY
mbmbmbmbmb
XeyneGaming wrote:

You bought the normal retail version and it contained those stream tokens? I wonder if that's normal...

I got the normal retail version and also go the extra stream tokens, so I would guess that it's normal. I guess it wouldn't make sense to manufacture different boards to pop them out of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Hobby
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
just a tease to remind you everytime you play that you didn't get all the cool stuff early adopters receivedcry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.