Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's that time again where we look for awesome people to help teach and demo our games at Gen Con 2016!

Do you love teaching games, hanging out with fun people and getting free stuff? If so, where have you been!? We've been looking for you everywhere...

The details:

It's pretty simple: help us out by teaching our games during any of the 4 days of Gen Con 2016 and get free stuff. We'll do our best to match you up with the games you want to teach, at the times you are available. Experience with our games is encouraged, but not mandatory.

Here are the games we'll be demoing:

Vault Wars - Fantasy auction bidding/bluffing game - 3-5 Players
Epic Resort - Build a fantasy resort - Deck Evolution / Worker Placement - 2-4 Players
Legacy: Gears of Time - Rewrite history as a time traveler - Area control / Hand Management - 2-4 Players
A couple forthcoming games as well...

What you get depends on how much you help out:

4+ hours: Floodgate Games t-shirt (1 for each day you help), snacks, and high-fives
8+ hours: AND a 4-day badge
16+ hours: AND $50 credit towards our games and accessories
24+ hours: AND an additional $50 credit ($100 total)
32+ hours: A 4-day badge and a shared hotel stay (3 nights)! (only 1 spot left for this)

Already bought a badge? - No problem, we'll get that refunded right away!
Never volunteered at a convention before? - That's ok! We've had lots of people volunteer for the first time with us and it always ends up being a great experience for everyone. We'll show you everything you need to know and help you have a blast!

Interested? Questions? Send me a message, I'd love to hear from you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Guigliano
United States
East Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is on the fence about helping out:

I volunteered my time last year, my first time at GenCon. Ben, Emily, and everyone at the Floodgate booth are amazing! Fun, energetic, welcoming. My time helping out at the booth was absolutely amazing! Not only did I make new friends (that still need to come visit...) the benefits that come with helping out were a tremendous bonus to the experience. The free swag, games, possible badge, and even a hotel!

Feel free to message me any questions. However, don't delay in sending a message to Ben about helping out. You don't want ot miss it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clarkkent22 wrote:
...and even a hotel!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We still have spots open!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.