Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rex Gator
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming that I wanted to set up all three maps connected, what would the footprint of just the three maps be? I am looking for total width and total length. Width is probably the most critical dimension. My eyeballing of some images suggests somewhere around 60" by 60". The Ottoman map on the bottom right does not look like a full 22x34.

Thanks for a more precise answer. I am building a new game table this year and I am trying to get some precise measurements on the "monsters" that might go on it so I can build accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gorkowski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
rexgator wrote:
Assuming that I wanted to set up all three maps connected, what would the footprint of just the three maps be? I am looking for total width and total length. Width is probably the most critical dimension. My eyeballing of some images suggests somewhere around 60" by 60". The Ottoman map on the bottom right does not look like a full 22x34.

Thanks for a more precise answer. I am building a new game table this year and I am trying to get some precise measurements on the "monsters" that might go on it so I can build accordingly.

This question comes up a lot so I actually laid out the maps and measured with tape to put this to rest.

You need 55 inches by 62 inches of table space to lay out all the maps in a geographically correct array with the edges connected. However, the maps can be placed as space allows. In that case, the two big maps, North Europe and South Europe each need 35.5 X 22.5 inches, the Ottoman map needs 25.5 X 22.5 inches and Africa is 10 X 13.

Thanks
John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Gator
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply John. That is exactly what I was looking for. Maybe you should post these under the image of the three map set-up in the gallery as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gorkowski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Good idea, will do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.