Randy Newnham
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Oooh... I like it when you touch my avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Escapade Games is proud to announce their latest game, Riftwalker: A Storm Hollow Card Game, is live on Kickstarter! Riftwalker is a tight, strategic, and fun strategy card game for 2-4 players with some innovative new mechanics. Set in the world of Storm Hollow, Riftwalker is a unique standalone game intended to be the first in a series of small games that builds on the lore of the heroes of that world. Here is a link to the Riftwalker Kickstarter:

Riftwalker: A Storm Hollow Card Game

A print and play version of the game can be found here:

Riftwalker Print and Play

Questions and interview requests for Escapade Games, the Eugene, Oregon based design studion consisting of Angela Hickman Newnham and Julian Leiberan-Titus, can be sent to escapadegames@gmail.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Newnham
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Oooh... I like it when you touch my avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the BGG entry for Riftwalker:

Riftwalker: A Storm Hollow Card Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear: Was this already included in the Storm Hollow RPG Kickstarter as a stretch goal or something?

There's just so much stuff in that original KS that I've lost track through the various updates and bonus material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~Ryan McSwain
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
Just to be clear: Was this already included in the Storm Hollow RPG Kickstarter as a stretch goal or something?

There's just so much stuff in that original KS that I've lost track through the various updates and bonus material.

No, this is not included in the original Storm Hollow kickstarter. It's a separate thing. I think it's intended to help a few more people pre-order Storm Hollow before it goes to print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.