Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if this is crossing over to ios or not, but all Slitherine games are on sale for anywhere from 20-75% off on Steam.

Too many to list, here's a link

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/slitherine_midweek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Scratch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused... I usually like digital conversions of board games, but it doesn't look like there's anything there. Looks like a bunch of regular pc games. Did I overlook something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heroes of Normandie is in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheHandsomeDan wrote:
I'm confused... I usually like digital conversions of board games, but it doesn't look like there's anything there. Looks like a bunch of regular pc games. Did I overlook something?

Magnifico, Battle of the Bulge have both been mentioned often on BGG and are as far as I know are board/war games... looking at some of the other screen shots (Advanced Tactics for example), they look like they have chits at least and are war games I think...? (though admittedly some do not look like board/war games) And I know it's not a board game, but Qvadriga has definitely gotten mention on here...

Even among the non-board/war games, I believe they are nearly all turn based strategy, which has been proven to be something a lot of BGG'ers like...

To be honest, I just recognized Slitherine as a company that gets mentioned here a lot, and saw a few war/board games at least among them... Just thought I'd pass it along to the community... if it's not a good post, then I apologize, let's just let the thread die and move along. If it DOES help anyone, then glad I was able to help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Battle Academy and Hell are turn based tactics that feel quite a lot like playing a miniature war game. In fact, Hell was beta tested on a board (although at the moment I can't find the dev photots).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frock Lobster
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. Finally able to pick up Qvadriga!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/297760/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Scratch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to those who clarified ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a couple of the Close Combat games; Gateway to Caen, and Panthers in the fog.

The game engine is old, but I've always enjoyed the CC series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.