Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this will be available through the Geekstore again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Antunes
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
Hey, mouseover!
badge
Hey, mouseover!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, but you can find some copies of the core and expansion at Amazon Japan (they sell only to Japan, but you can use a service like Tenso to get an address there and then send to you).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zepo wrote:
I don't know, but you can find some copies of the core and expansion at Amazon Japan (they sell only to Japan, but you can use a service like Tenso to get an address there and then send to you).
That's how I got mine with the expansion but Japan was the hardest country I've ever dealt with for trying to get a game exported. To set service up with any export service you have to send them a scan of your ID (required by their law) do verification, I think it was easier for me to get security clearance cool But the game was really fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Antunes
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
Hey, mouseover!
badge
Hey, mouseover!
mbmbmbmbmb
fsnam wrote:
zepo wrote:
That's how I got mine with the expansion but Japan was the hardest country I've ever dealt with for trying to get a game exported. To set service up with any export service you have to send them a scan of your ID (required by their law) do verification, I think it was easier for me to get security clearance cool But the game was really fun.

Sending the scan of your ID is very common in a lot of countries for different kinds of checks, I do not remember thinking that setting up my Tenso was any worse than other activities I've had to do in the past (the worst is still having to fill 19 pages of Australian VISA information only to be granted the VISA in 5 minutes because I had a government invite :-P).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Glastonbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
so odd ... meanwhile Oink games will happily send anything they have in stock to the US with no fuss and at a very reasonable price ...

there are a number of Japanese games i'd like to own - but they are just too difficult to acquire!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get a copy through trade. Now I gotta chase that expansion. Thanks for the replies fellas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.