Subject: Slowly, but suely, IOS release on its way... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillaume Pages
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received this from the guys at SmartandSmarty, the designers of the app implementation of Glass Road:

Hey Glassmakers!

Finally we have managed to upload the app to the Apple review board. We had some technical problems, but now the app is on the way!
After the (hopefully successful) review we will release Glass Road to iOS and Android as well.
The Apple review procces is approximately 2 weeks. When the game is in the store i will send you a notification. The game will be released at the same time on iOS and Android.

So what was the problem!??
We had problems with the 64bit support, which is now mandatory for new applications in the Apple appstore. So we had to refactor the project and upgrade it to a newer version of Unity which resulted many memory leak and code compiling issues. We couldn't estimate how much work did it take to fix these issues, but now it seems everything is fine.

We greatly appreciate your patience and your interest!

Regards,
Lajos

Soon...maybe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks pretty soon after all:

Lajos wrote:
Hey Glassmaker!
As i mentioned in my previous email, i would like to notify you about the Glass Road release. The game will be released on 03.03.16 (thursday). You can donwload the game to iPad from the App Store. The optimalization for iPhones and iPods is under development. Also you can find the game for Android on the Google Play Store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.