Hide
3 Posts

The Big Book of Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: Destroying curses out of order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Najdek
msg tools
I've looked through the rule book a couple of times and haven't found anything specific to this, but is it possible to destroy curses before they've been flipped/applied? I could see this as being a houserule, though "logically" it wouldn't make sense to be able to destroy a curse before it goes into effect. (Tried looking through the forum for this topic as well. If I overlooked an answer, please direct me. Thanks)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bnajdek wrote:
I've looked through the rule book a couple of times and haven't found anything specific to this, but is it possible to destroy curses before they've been flipped/applied? I could see this as being a houserule, though "logically" it wouldn't make sense to be able to destroy a curse before it goes into effect. (Tried looking through the forum for this topic as well. If I overlooked an answer, please direct me. Thanks)

I don't understand the question ...
You can destroy curses as soon as you have enough elements to do so.
And curses are flipped as soon as they are drawn.
But they apply only on a certain turn.

So, if you destroy them soon enough you don't apply them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Najdek
msg tools
Yeah, my mistake. For some reason it didn't occur to me that the curses would be laid down face up, so I assumed they didn't necessarily exist yet, rather they were laid out to later exist.. If that makes any sense. Anyway, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.