Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Yoder
United States
Sauquoit
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know when you use the Bath House bonus to move a peasant off one building onto another building, you lose the activation bonus of the first one. But what happens when the activation bonus on the first building is a once per round power that you have already used? Is that peasant able to go activate a second building, or is he exhausted for the rest of that round?

For instance, say I have already used my Abbott's Den to use a 6 die from my abbey to buy a resource, which I then used to build a building. And now I want to use the Bath House to move the peasant from the Abbott's Den to the Mason's Guild so I can perform a trade with my stone. Is that allowed? Or is the peasant from the Abbott's Den so tired from having already used his power that he cannot activate a different power for the remainder of that turn? Can you "use" the same peasant twice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Szaszko
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wyoder1 wrote:
Is that peasant able to go activate a second building, or is he exhausted for the rest of that round?

I see nothing in the rules accounting for an 'exhausted' or tired state of the peasant. The rules to me say that a building or tower's bonus is activated when it is occupied by a qualified peasant and that you'd be able to use the newly-built building's bonus after use of the Bath House in your example.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Gabriel (nice avatar, b.t.w.). Makes the Bath House a bit more useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Rathert
United States
Missoula
Montana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, this is legal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.