Subject: Reserve action order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If i have two Mercs on reserve action in the same area facing the same way, who will activate first in the OpFor phase? Is it based in priority?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
decaramas wrote:
If i have two Mercs on reserve action in the same area facing the same way, who will activate first in the OpFor phase? Is it based in priority?

Whenever the rules do not stipulate an order it is your choice.

It depends on circumstance Sprey and Prey has to activate but you still get to choose.

If Selective I tend to activate the one at its range limit before the other one but again it depend on the potential damage and collateral damage.

If I do not want excessive force , I use a reserve action so the attack will happen in the next round , if there is likely to be an agent or Sec For move into LOS and the Sec For I want to target will become a collateral target or get hit by collateral damage. Really useful when you the Sec For only needs another wound to kill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, was hoping it was open to tactical choice rather than prioity and your thoughts have been very useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
decaramas wrote:
Thanks, was hoping it was open to tactical choice rather than prioity and your thoughts have been very useful.

Thanks are you going to STABCON 2016 in April ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.