Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Smith
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've now played this game about 3 times. Twice the Outpost won, stopping the Moloch army before they reached New York. However in this last game I played I was the Moloch and I reached New York and I stayed and won.

What exactly are the rules of being in New York? Both myself and my friend were maxxed out on battle stations 5 vs 5. My friend was playing Outpost and had a handful of cards to use but he could not play them thanks to the max capacity of battle stations on New York.

Is there a way to swap soldiers out? Like completely discard a soldier from New York to play a new one? That would be the only way that New York could be defended and stop the Moloch army. I feel like if the Moloch army can successfully make it to New York and overpower the Outpost early, then why bother with the last few battles?

Anybody else have that problem, or am I not reading the rules completely?

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play instant cards wich let you move soldiers out of the city and there are two bombs in New York wich forces the Moloch player to kill soldiers. Other than that your out of luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Smith
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good. Thank you for your help. I was pretty sure that was the case, however my friend (playing outpost) only had soldiers and no instant action cards. So he was out of luck at the end!

Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.