I learned from

Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

that Eagle-Gryphon Games has their 54-card expansion pack for Fleet on sale for $9.99 plus shipping (which is way expensive overseas, but in the US the shipping is as low as $5.95, which puts the total price at about the same as the original price before the sale).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
markmorrise wrote:
I learned from

Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

that Eagle-Gryphon Games has their 54-card expansion pack for Fleet on sale for $9.99 plus shipping (which is way expensive overseas, but in the US the shipping is as low as $5.95, which puts the total price at about the same as the original price before the sale).

Maybe you'd like to post in the Hot Deals forum, too.

https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/10/boardgamegeek/hot-deals

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
New Zealand
Dunedin
Otago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking to get the promo expansions but international devivery to New Zealand is often double the cost of the decks. Being so light I hoped the deck would make it into an envelope but I guess not. The BBG store offers reasonably shipping but they weren't able to say if they can get it in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's in it? Is it a compilation from the previous pronos or something brand new?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
New Zealand
Dunedin
Otago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
freddieyu wrote:
What's in it? Is it a compilation from the previous pronos or something brand new?

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/187867/fleet-mi...

and

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/187868/fleet-ar...

All the promos except for the salvage yard. Nothing new just tricky to get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Medvinskiy
United States
Folcroft
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
minorweavers wrote:
Just to confirm:

Unless I'm mistaken, the Inuit Fisherman cards are not (alas!) included in the Arctic Bounty 54-card expansion pack?

Not included - you need Mini Expansion Pack to get it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Pinchback
United States
Leonard
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
minorweavers wrote:
Got it. Thank you! Clear from each pack's respective BGG page, but I got a wee bit confused up above.

+

Separately: I really love how much fun the designers seem to have had in layering in compelling strategic wrinkles via expansion packs with yet more excellent art (go Eric J. Carter). Contented smile on my end. There's just something about an expansion pack that excites me particularly.

You can thank Kickstarter for that.
Both campaigns went so well that we were driven to keep coming up with more and more stuff as it all got unlocked.
When these campaigns succeed, it really can make the game better for everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.