William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
With squad swarm it states the combined cost of two groups cannot exceed 15. Does that include attachments on the groups or just the cards themselves? I can't find anywhere in the rules specifying one way or another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think it includes the attachment cost as well since they are already deployed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Christensen
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmb
Found this little nugget in the FFG rules forum

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/198460-squad-...

Hi Michael,

The deployment cost of a group is not altered when an upgrade is attached to it. They each have their own separate deployment costs that are both scored when that group is defeated. So, an attachment on a Stormtrooper group would not affect their eligibility for Squad Swarm or Strength in Numbers.

Thanks!

Paul Winchester
Game Developer
Fantasy Flight Games
pwinchester@fantasyflightgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
pishposh wrote:
Found this little nugget in the FFG rules forum

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/198460-squad-...

Hi Michael,

The deployment cost of a group is not altered when an upgrade is attached to it. They each have their own separate deployment costs that are both scored when that group is defeated. So, an attachment on a Stormtrooper group would not affect their eligibility for Squad Swarm or Strength in Numbers.

Thanks!

Paul Winchester
Game Developer
Fantasy Flight Games
pwinchester@fantasyflightgames.com

Thanks! I tried searching FFG's forum, but I think I was searching in the skirmish instead of rules section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kaufman
msg tools
Yep, the Michael in question is myself. I asked the question for someone else and I imagine all you trooper fans will be happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.