Hide
4 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Canadian Shipping suggestion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
shion smith
msg tools
I've always found the most cost effective and equally reliable way to get things from the states to Canada has been to use the unite states postal service. None of that over the top brokering fee gouging or anything like that. Just in case you were looking for thoughts for the onslaught 2 shipping.

Incidentally someone I know who works at UPS said to me "you know what UPS stands for right? Use Puralator Stupid" I don't like fedex or puralator either, but thought this rather funny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rockets
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best is getting a mass shipment to Canada then it getting distributed from there. Sandy probably has this lined up already

If not

I suggest Boardgamebliss if they're up to it - they took care of the Carson City big box / kickstarter and I think it went very well. But who knows - I'm just on the receiving end of things - not the planning!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember that the rewards for our Kickstarter backers generally do not come from the USA, but from China. Depending on the project, some of them may enter the USA first, but in at least one project, the ship made land in Vancouver.

We do appreciate the suggestions however. I am sure that our Shipping manager (Existoid) will see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shion smith
msg tools
I've been impressed with boardgamebliss as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.