Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G Wintner
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems like a fine game, but the price point is higher than I am used to for this type of family-weight game. Seeing the quality of the production, I certainly understand why it costs what it does. Nevertheless, it's high for me and maybe for others.

I think this game could get a whole lot more traction if it was available a) at a lower price point, and b) through major online retailers.

Any chance of those things happening? Anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United States
Covington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The chances of this happening would be pretty unlikely, your best bet is to see if you can get it used or in a trade.

This game is still cheaper than taking my family once to the movies or out to dinner. It also hits the table often and the family loves it! It's been money well spent in my eyes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Bink
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The reason for the high price was because the first print run was made entirely in America. It seemed important considering the game is celebrating the US National Parks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Saul-Sehy
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's absolutely gorgeous. I just received my copy and was amazed at how great the bits were. Fantastic production.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.