Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Trying to make a decent rebel 100pts list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Jentoft
Norway
flag msg tools
Hello!
As the title says, iam trying to make a decent 100pts list for the rebel scum but the thing is my ship collection is rather "small" ( mainly play scum )

so this is what i got

x1 T65
x1 T70
x2 HWK
x6 Z95
x2 Y

uppgrades and pilots can be proxyed so thats no issue,

my list so far is

Poe ( 37pts )
r5-p9, predator, integrated astromech

Wedge ( 33pts )
r2-d2, integrated astromech

Kyle kataran ( 30pts )
Blaster turret, jan ors, Moldy crow

anyone else got better lists with the ships i got? or ideas for my current?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dickson
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I get the idea behind Integrated Astromech, but I'm a fan of not taking the damage in the first place. I'm a big fan of the PTL/BB8/Autothruster combo on Poe. Three actions per turn with no stress, one of them being a barrel roll that can help you get out of arc, a really good pilot ability, and Autothrusters to help with defense. It's one point more than your current build though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Whitesell
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could run:

Poe with Predator/R5P9/Autothrusters, 2x Gold Squad with TLT, and a single Bandit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Edge

Oklahoma
msg tools
DailyRich wrote:
I'm a big fan of the PTL/BB8/Autothruster combo on Poe. Three actions per turn with no stress, one of them being a barrel roll that can help you get out of arc,

I must be missing something but how does this allow three actions without taking a stress? Using PTL gives you a stress, how are you getting around that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Buntin
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Revealing a green maneuver allows you to utilize BB-8's free barrel roll action before you move (#1), at which point you can use PTL immediately after (#2), taking a stress. Then, the green maneuver clears the stress, allowing you to take a normal action (#3).

The one thing that PTL needs to be triggered is an action, so BB-8's ability is an acceptable trigger for the upgrade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dickson
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And while with PTL you're limited to actions on your pilot card, it still gives you plenty of options with Poe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jentoft
Norway
flag msg tools
The idea with ptl and bb8 with autothruster is a great idea ( one ive not tought of at all ), also did not know you could use push the limit before movement aslong as you have used the barrel roll from bb8.

Ywings looks solid with tlt, decent ammount of hull + the one shield tho abit boring but good indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.