Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dexter Chengadu
Netherlands
Hilversum
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
Pfff... my wife and I were finally able to beat him. It took us a long time. We played with tempest, Setback, Tachyon and Omnitron-X. We did kinda cheat using freedom tower as an environment, still I felt we almost died.

Whats your favourite team to beat him? I'm wondering
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Nightmist might be one of the most useful heroes to have on the team. One game against Iron Legacy, I drew the card that revealed the card number and she did that much damage to herself and destroyed that many ongoings. I think it ended up being 4 ongoings which completely crippled Iron Legacy and I think we beat him in two rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dexter Chengadu
Netherlands
Hilversum
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mb
MrFettuccine wrote:
I think it ended up being 4 ongoings which completely crippled Iron Legacy and I think we beat him in two rounds.

Yeah we were playing with main priority to remove as many ongoing cards too. The hardest part to us was more the first damage he takes each turn gets redirected. So we tried getting as many start with 1 damage cards per person like Tempest and Omnitron-X , still it felt crazy. We'll look into nightmist thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.