Subject: exploding bomb rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Borys Zaba-Zabinski
Ireland
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
when is bomb exploding? only after Hero enters space with bomb or also when bomb is placed (after hit) onto space with Hero already there?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugo Lefebvre
Canada
flag msg tools
If the actuall attack indicated on the card hits, you put guild tokens close to the hit target. At this point, additionnal dice, abilities or re-rolls can be applied. Once an ennemy hero enters a space with a guild token, the bomb triggers and you roll the dice according to the card without the additionnal dice, re-rolls or abilities. You then remove the guild token.

That's the way I understood it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Borys Zaba-Zabinski
Ireland
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, so I attack with bomb, got hit, than put my guild tokens to all close spaces to target (as well as on this target). If one of those close spaces is already occupied by other enemy Hero, do I trigger bomb immediately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmb
rzaba wrote:
ok, so I attack with bomb, got hit, than put my guild tokens to all close spaces to target (as well as on this target). If one of those close spaces is already occupied by other enemy Hero, do I trigger bomb immediately?

No. Only when an enemy Hero enters the space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Huuuze wrote:
rzaba wrote:

No. Only when an enemy Hero enters the space.

Or leaves the space. We had this come up in our game and the bomb card is pretty clear that the bomb is only activated when a move action is carried out in the space.

I also thought that when the bomb explodes, it does one damage to the characters in the space. I didn't see it as another attack with three dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Baker
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
From what the rule, it's another attack with the full dice (just no reroll etc ...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.