Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the last page of the rule book under "End of Game" it says to collect coins for gray magic scrolls but it shows the goblin tiles in the image. I haven't played the game yet, I am sure it is an error, or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rogerramjet3361 wrote:
On the last page of the rule book under "End of Game" it says to collect coins for gray magic scrolls but it shows the goblin tiles in the image. I haven't played the game yet, I am sure it is an error, or am I missing something?

Hi Roger!

Probably they did a confusing example but is right, you get magic scrolls as rewards during the game and that is just an example of the magic scroll that give you 2 coins for each goblin token you got during the whole game, so as you can see, it shows you get 6 coins in total for the 3 goblin tiles.

This is another example of magic scroll:

At the end of the game, you get 2 coins for each treasure token you got during the game.

If you have any other question feel free to ask!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I get it, dumb question on my part! I always ask questions before playing games, I should wait until I play the game in most cases the questions get answered on their own! Thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.