Firefly: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: Firefly reference sheet, version 7.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Folks,

I've uploaded a new version of my Firefly reference sheet (Excel). It is updated to include all official products, as well as some cards from my custom ACES & EIGHTS product. If you have an older version, I've been able to correct a number of typos, primarily thanks to the diligence of the play-by-forum moderators.

You can find it here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/122582/reference-sprea...

Sheets include:

1) Supplies/Leaders, sortable and filterable by many different options (planet/deck, product, etc).

2) Jobs (again, this includes some in-progress custom stuff that can be filtered out).

3) Misbehave Cards

4) Nav Cards

5) Local Color custom deck

6) Crew and Ship Cost Generators -- although I think these are out of date. I will be making sure the cost generators are updated for the next release.

7) Some work-in-progress custom stuff I'm fiddling with: Travelers, Complications for Leaders, and Backgrounds for Crew.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
Australia
Marrickville (Sydney)
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd started building one of these myself but it stalled. Thanks for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mr Krubski, your reference spreadsheets are always awesome.
They come in really handy for my solo games (after adding some formulas to keep a running tally of the stats on my crew/gear).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nygell Hardbard
Belarus
flag msg tools
mb
Great job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.